Start Smiling with Confidence
Throughout your life, you could be faced with many things that potentially impact your smile. At Selinsgrove Dental & Dentures, we help our patients restore their smiles and missing teeth with dental implants. If you have missing teeth or have recently undergone tooth extraction in the Selinsgrove, PA, area, contact us today.
Dental Implants & Mini Implants
Dental implants are titanium rods that are placed in the roots of missing teeth. They’re covered and protected by dental crowns that resemble natural teeth. Over time, they heal and naturally fuse to the jawbone, restoring the strength and durability of your missing teeth.
We also offer mini implants. Unlike traditional dental implants, mini implants can receive dental crowns on the same day they’re placed in the jawbone, providing a more convenient and easier option for patients.
Why You Need to Replace Missing Teeth
- Missing teeth can cause other teeth to move & alter the appearance of your smile & face
- You can experience difficulties with chewing, brushing, & speaking
- You run a greater risk for tooth decay, gum disease, & bone loss
The Benefits of Dental Implants
- Improved durability & long lifetime
- Dental implants can restore your confidence & preserve natural bone & teeth
- They look & feel like real teeth
Selinsgrove Dental & Dentures
2192 N Susquehanna Trail,
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Please call for details
All services provided by Licensed General Dentists: Dr. Robert S. Bates and Associates, Dr. Joshua Day DDS, and Dr. Swati Kumar DDS